Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 3. Water Log

So as the day finishes so does my bottle of water(^.^)






Seriously drinking 2.5 liters of water a day(the recommended requirement) is hard work.  I never knew I didn't drink enough water as I should and I gotta tell you, since I've been drinking all this water.  I've had more energy and my tummy feels more full on a regular basis.  The trade off I guess is I have to pee like a little kid every 5 minutes but I guess I can live with that.  As for food goes, I've completely cut soda and fast food out of my life, and it's a little bit of a struggle now, but I know this is nothing compared to the later days to come.

Lunar New Years is just around the corner here in Korea.  It's the biggest holiday of the year, and I get a whole week off.  I found out today that my dad's going to be in China around the same time so we're gonna meet up and do a little traveling.  It's been 2 years since the last time I saw him so I'm pretty excited to see chubby face.  I'll put pics up of that as soon it goes down.  On a different note.

Here's a couple pics of Paul and I.  He's the one who basically does the whole podcast.  I'm kind of a supporting role on it, but seriously Check it out.  I know you won't be disappointed.  

Take care everyone.  Remember to love and help one another out.  I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment