Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 2. Starcraft2

So it's Day 2 and I kind of feel like crap.  I'm trying to eat healthy and my stomach just keeps saying "Where's the grease and fat man!  What is this crap you're feeding me."  So I'm trying to eat a lot of veg and leaner meats.  I'll be posting what I make pretty soon and putting up the weight on a day to day basis with a pic.  It's the first few days and I haven't got into a groove yet, but if you want to let me know what I should do or how I should do it, let me know.  Here's the current pic of me.  I'm thinking I should shave off this hideous beard.  What do you think?

Haha what the hell was I even thinking in this picture?  I think I'm thinking of a nice burger with some curly fries.  MMmmMM curly fries.  I haven't had those in ages^.^

Also don't forget to check out the blog and podcast.  It would seriously help us out so much.  Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment